Posted on 02 July 2014.
Our continued conversation with herbalist Stephen Harrod Buhner
Our discussion today deepens the journey started last week with leading herbal expert Stephen Harrod Buhner. Stephen has spent his lifetime cultivating his ability to connect with the natural world, and shares the profound insights gained on his journey.
It’s hard (at least for me, Laurie) to fully encapsulate Stephen Harrod Buhner’s talents and achievements in a short paragraph. He’s a writer, poet, herbalist, scholar, naturalist and many other things…I recommend checking-out his website at www.gaianstudies.org.
Among his recent books are the following:
- Ensouling Language: On the Art of Nonfiction and the Writer’s Life, Inner Traditions, September 2010.
- Pine Pollen: Ancient Medicine for a Modern World, Surthrival Press, December 2011.
- Herbal Antibiotics, Second Edition, Revised, Expanded, Updated: Natural Alternatives for Drug-Resistant Bacteria, Storey Books, July 2012.
- Healing Lyme Coinfections: Complementary and Alternative Treatments for Bartonella and Mycoplasma, Inner Tradtitions, April 15, 2013
- Herbal Antivirals: Natural Treatments for Emerging and Resistant Viral Infections (Including Influenza, SARS, West Nile and other Encephalitis Viral Infections)., Storey Books, July 2013
Podcast: Play in new window